- Collection, Process and Use of Personal Information
- When you visit the Website or use the services which the Website provides, please provide your personal data which is essential or letting the device collect your personal information automatically for certain purposes. The Website collects the categories of information including the below:
- C001: Your name, email address, contact details, and time of use when using the interactional function on the Website, such as mailbox and survey.
- Others: When you visit the Website, the server will record relevant behaviors including your device’s IP address, browser, clicking, and browsing records as a reference to improve the Website. These records are internal use only.
- The Website collects, manages and uses personal information for certain purposes such as operation management and maintenance, SMEs or other industries counseling, planning and evaluation, research analytics, etc. The Website does not use your personal data for any purpose other than the above specific purposes, unless the occurrence of one of the conditions listed in the first paragraph of Article 20 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of China.
- To provide accurate service, the Website will gather the surveys for statistics and analytics. Depending on the demands, in addition to internal research, the Website may disclose the analytics results publicly, but the data will be de-identified information.
- This Website will collect, manage and use your personal information in the regions of the Republic of China and ITRI’s abroad stations or offices until the purpose of collection dissolves. The information will be used via the internet, email, written, fax, and any other legal ways without violating the purpose of collection.
- Protection of Personal Information
- The host of the Website is set up with information security equipment and protective measures such as firewall and antivirus software. To protect the Website and your personal information, the Website adopts strict security measures. Only authorized personnel can get access to your personal information. Relevant staffs have signed Non-Disclosure Agreements, and If there is a violation involved, the staff should will be punished by law.
- If it is necessary to entrust another third party to provide service for the purpose of business, the Website will also strictly require such third party to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedure to ensure the third party will comply.
- Rights of your information
- You may exercise the following rights in respect of your personal information collected, managed, and used by the Website:
- To inquiry or request to view your personal data collected by the Website.
- To make duplications of your personal data collected by the Website.
- To replenish and rectify your personal data collected by the Website.
- To request the Website to discontinue collecting, managing, using your personal data it has collected.
- To delete your personal data collected by the Website
- Please note that if you request the website to stop collecting, managing, using your personal data or even request to delete it, we may not be able to provide the Website and service of the Website to you.
- Relevant links to External Website
- Statement to the Contributors
If you wish to contribute to the Website, please do not upload any confidential data. You represent and warrant that you have the legitimate rights to your contribution under the copyright law, and there is no infringement of the rights of any other third party. You also agree that the Website, regardless for the profit or non-profit purpose, has the right to disclose, reproduce, modify, edit, and transmit your contribution uploaded on the Website.
- Privacy of Minors
The Website and the services provided by the Website are not intended for those who are minors under the laws of the Republic of China. The Website does not knowingly collect personal information of minors. Once knowing that if there is personal data of minors collected by the Website, the Website will take reasonable steps to remove such personal data as soon as possible.
- Use of Cookie
To provide you with the best service, the Website will place and access cookies on this Website on your computer. If you are not willing to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to be high in the browser function you are using to deny the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions or services of the Website fail to execute.
Please keep your password safe and do not give it to anyone. After you log in to the Website to complete each assignment, please be sure to log out of your account. If you share a computer with someone else or use a public computer, please be sure to close the browser window in case of someone logging in with your account.
- Sending Message
The Website will send you relevant information by email or text message if you apply to become a member, participate website’s activity or other situations with your consent. You can stop receiving information anytime you wish.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us