Known for ICT industry and its emerging potential in IoT, Biotech, Smart Machinery, Green Energy and Cloud Computing
- Ranked No.1 country in Asia for Global Entrepreneurship in 2015 by GEDI
- Ranked No.2 in Top 10 World safest countries to settle
- 4hrs Life Scale
- Major player in global supply chain
- Abundant High-quality Talents
- Multi-year Entrepreneur Visa
- 1-month Soft-Landing Program
- We support high-potential technology startups and emerging companies to successfully enter the Asia market and scale their business globally.
- We provide access to outstanding mentors, free office, valuable connections and the knowledge and expertise required to scale quickly
Application rules for the international startup to apply Soft-Landing Program in Taiwan
- Online Application Period： http://www.titan.org.tw
- May 8th 2017 – May 19th 2017
- Presentation Review period：
- Onsite Pitch or Skype Interview on May 22th – May 26th 2017
- Trip to Taiwan：
- June 2017 – July 2017 (one month of your choice)
- Technology-driven startup with a strong founding team, intellectual property, and a product that is close to/already in the market
- Startup must have the bench strength on the founding/ executive team to send at least one founder/senior member of the management team to the Taiwan. for the duration of the program
- Before Jan 2017, the startup must not have set up a cooperation in Taiwan
- At least two thirds of the members of the startup are not citizens of the R.O.C.
- The startup must be willing to develop a tech cooperation in Taiwan.
We do not ask for equity, cash or investment rights, and participation is free of charge.
- Customized mentoring and advice
From industry experts and accomplished entrepreneurs & investors.
Specialized workshops covering topics such as product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising
Build relationships and immerse yourself in Taiwan startup ecosystems.
- 1-on-1 Startup Tech Guide
- Marketing & PR
Spread your word. Use our marketing channels and relationships to amplify your story.
- Financial Support
- 2 Round-trip flight tickets
- 30-day accommodation
- 30-day co-working space
- Entrepreneur Visa
What will you work on?
- Business Development
- Acquire customers and partners
- Pitch potential investors
- Build team
- Define a Asia go-to-market strategy
- Validate product/market fit
- Identify potential partners and channels
- Develop Industry Network
- Connect to global supply chain